Recently, I went to a the Old Country Village in Bothell, WA. It’s one of those places that are niche and Christmas themed places. This is a great casual outfit that I spiced up with a sherpa-lined denim jacket and the gold choker and hoops!
- Jacket – Abercrombie & Fitch Sherpa Lined Denim (Sold Out – Alternative)
- Top – Urban Outfitters Cropped Floral (Sold Out – Few Seasons Ago)
- Jeans – Abercrombie & Fitch Simon High-waisted
- Choker – Luca and Grae Poppy Choker (Sold Out – Same necklace, different website)
- Hoops – Something Silver Hoop
Thanks for reading my blog! I’ve been having a really good time taking pictures. It gives my boyfriend and I a chance to go on a cute date but I’m also getting some outfit pictures for this blog. Happy Holidays!