Happy Friday all! Welcome back to my blog! I wanted to do a little fact about me at the start of each blog post. To tie into my blog post for today, my fun fact about me is that I currently reside in the greater Seattle area. I love living in this area because there’s tons to do and so many great places to shoot outfits.
During this day (you’ll be seeing more blog posts on this day) my two best friends and I (shout out to my girls Sheree and Nikki – love you both) went to Seattle during our days off from work as it was Martin Luther King Jr Day.
We scurried to multiple tourist places, had a great time taking pictures, and being tourists in our own city. Interestingly, this weekend was a veryrare warm day (60 degrees!) for the PNW. We got darn lucky and escaped the rain for the day.
I wore a tank top with a sheer top with some jeans and my favorite belt. I paired it with a cool leather jacket from Luca & Grae.
- Top – John Galt Rene Glitter Top
- Tank – Pacsun (sold out) – Alternative
- Belt – Urban Outfitters Ecote Metal-Tipped Belt
- Jeans – Abercrombie Simone Jeans Medium Wash
- Leather Jacket – Luca + Grae Hollywood Nights Black Jacket
- Choker – Luca + Grae (Sold out) – Alternative
- Necklace – Free People Hex Etched Necklace