For this week my friends and I went on a mini-vacation to Leavenworth, WA. It’s about two and half hours drive (thank you to my friend for hustling it there and back, the real MVP of this trip) from where we all live. Leavenworth, for all intents and purposes, is a mini-Germany. All of the buildings had this German vibe and all of them seemed to have to adhere to standards of font and style for their business.
I only have one outfit to show you, but there’s tons of landscape and town photos that I’ll be adding to another blog post.
Leavenworth was very cold so I was definitely dressed for the occasion. What you might not see is that under my sweater I was wearing another long sleeve shirt and a Patagonia Down Jacket that I recently got (psst, if you live in cold climate I highly recommend this jacket).
As a little plug, check out my instagram to see when I update my blog!
P.S. The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time. 😉
- Top – UO Oversized Striped Boyfriend Sweater
- Bottom – Abercrombie Simon High Waisted Black Skinny Jeans ($39 per jeans!)
- Booties – Steve Madden Dicey Booties
- Necklace – Hex Etched Necklace
- Hair Clip – Minimal Triangle Hair Clip (SOLD OUT)